Sabin Metal Corporation, Precious Metal Recovery, Precious Metal Refining.
Sabin Metal Corporation recovers, refines precious metals from the hydrocarbon, petroleum/petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, nitric acid, electronics, mining, and other industries that use precious metals in their products or processes. We recover platinum, palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, rhenium, gold, and silver, from a variety of sources. Established in 1945, Sabin is now the largest independently owned precious metals refiner in North America, with processing plants and customer service facilities throughout the world.
Sabin Metal works hard to help provide the highest possible return values for recovered precious metals.
As a result all of our successes, however, we are most proud of the long-term relationships we enjoy with many of our customers, some of whom we’ve worked with for decades. Above all, we take our responsibilities seriously with regard to serving them fairly and in a straightforward manner. Additionally, to accomplish this, we employ advanced analytical equipment, systems, and processing methods that work in unison to help provide the highest possible return values for recovered precious metals.
Environmental Management Policies
We also work hard to maintain the industry’s most stringent environmental management policies to assure full compliance with appropriate environmental codes and standards. Doing so is not only to protect our global ecosystems, but also to safeguard our customers’ interests and liabilities.
Over Seventy Years
For over seven decades, we’ve carefully managed our growth by addressing our customers’ interests first, by working closely with them and or their representatives, and by treating our relationships as virtual partnerships.
Precious Metal Recovery Maximum Returns
In conclusion, no matter what your expectations are for maximum returns of your precious metal-bearing materials, we invite you – anytime and anywhere – to Experience the Sabin Difference and join our growing family of satisfied customers.
Click for complete story
- COMMERZBANK : Palladium to run out of steam ahead all-time highs at 2878
- AMPLATS : Accelerating price cycles & competing for capital: Viljoen’s first 12 months at Amplats
- Platinum use in vehicle emissions control systems increasing as new regulations kick in – WPIC
- Sustainable chemical synthesis with platinum nanoparticles
- Platinum, Aluminum Make Better Catalysts for Certain Reactions
- Specialist vehicles to benefit from platinum-based fuel cell electric propulsion, says council
- WPIC : PLATINUM LOADINGS – Usage of platinum in vehicle emissions control systems is increasing as rigorous new regulations kick in