Sabin Metal Corporation recovers, refines precious metals from the hydrocarbon, petroleum/petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, nitric acid, electronics, mining, and other industries that use precious metals in their products or processes. We recover platinum, palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, rhenium, gold, and silver, from a variety of sources. Established in 1945, Sabin is now the largest independently owned precious metals refiner in North America, with processing plants and customer service facilities throughout the world.
With all of our successes, however, we are most proud of the long-term relationships we enjoy with many of our customers, some of whom we’ve worked with for decades. We take our responsibilities seriously with regard to serving them fairly and in a straightforward manner. To accomplish this, we employ advanced analytical equipment, systems, and processing methods that work in unison to help provide the highest possible return values for recovered precious metals. We also work hard to maintain the industry’s most stringent environmental management policies to assure full compliance with appropriate environmental codes and standards.
Click for complete story
- DEBT : While U.S. piles up debt, Russians are hoarding gold
- Northam Platinum plunges deeper into the red
- Northam Platinum to create 6 500 new jobs in growth thrust
- Auto-Sales Slide Continues in February
- Rising Interest Rates Are A Headwind For 2018 Auto Sales
- Palladium catalyst speeds up two separate reactions, making useful molecules in a single process
- Sibanye-Stillwater withholds final dividend as it plunges into loss