Sabin recovers PGMs from precious metal-bearing catalysts used to facilitate hydrogenation of various intermediates used for processing and production of pharmaceutical products. Precious metal-bearing catalysts used for eliminating harmful end-of-pipe emissions also contain valuable precious metals which may be recovered and refined. Sabin recovers platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, and rhenium from a variety of carriers, or supports, for these precious metals, including carbon supports and calcium carbonate.
- Pharmaceutical products using palladium on carbon, platinum on carbon, and other pharmaceutical catalysts using gold
- Point-to-point logistics and transportation services—worldwide—for your spent catalysts
- In-plant pre-burning capability for one stop, single source processing
- Continuous sampling system yields statistically valid samples
- State-of-the-art laboratory for accurate and precise analysis
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal environmental and safety regulations
- Compliance with U.S. and international anti-money laundering & anti-corruption regulations.