Sabin recovers and refines spent catalysts from chemical processing industries to maximize your returns, lower your costs, increase your profits, and assure your peace of mind
- PTA – Chemical products using palladium on granular carbon
- VAM – Chemical products using palladium and gold on alumina silicate
- Chemical products using platinum on carbon, palladium on calcium carbonate, and various gold compounds
Sabin recovers PGMs and other precious metals from catalysts used to facilitate reactions of various intermediates, and for eliminating harmful end-of-pipe emissions. We recover PGMs and other precious metals from a variety of carriers, or supports, for these precious-metal bearing catalysts including carbon supports, soluble or insoluble alumina, silica/alumina, or zeolites.
- Point-to-point logistics and transportation services—worldwide—for your spent catalysts
- In-plant pre-burning capability for one stop, single source processing
- Continuous sampling system yields statistically valid samples
- State-of-the-art laboratory for accurate and precise analysis
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal environmental and safety regulations
- Compliance with U.S. and international anti-money laundering & anti-corruption regulations.