We recover and refine PGMs and other precious metals from hydrocarbon and petroleum processing catalysts with soluble and insoluble alumina, silica-alumina, zeolite, and carbon supports
- Pellets, beads, extrudates, and monolithic structures
- Point-to-point logistics and transportation services—
worldwide—for your spent catalysts
- In-plant pre-burning capability for one stop, single source processing
- Continuous sampling system yields statistically valid samples
- State-of-the-art laboratory for accurate and precise analysis
- Electric arc furnace technology maximizes precious metals recovery
- Compliance with all local, state, and federal environmental and safety regulations
- Compliance with U.S. and international anti-money laundering & anti-corruption regulations.
Full recovery and refining services for platinum/rhenium from spent hydrocarbon processing catalysts
Sabin offers practical, cost-effective recovery of platinum/rhenium reforming catalysts regardless of solubility—with maximum returns
After years of research, Sabin scientists have developed a unique method of recovering rhenium from hydrocarbon processing catalysts. Innovative technology allows us to offer you the same performance and quality standards for recovering and refining spent catalysts with rhenium components that we have provided our worldwide customer base for nearly 70 years.
- Rhenium recovery from spent semi-regenerative and cyclic fixed-bed catalysts
- Rhenium returned as ammonium perrhenate to catalyst manufacturers’ specifications